My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Apologize

First of all,i would like to apologize to all of friends since i wasn't having a good day yesterday and i was soooooooo Emo yesterday and i accidentally scolded my friends who tried to cheer me up.Soooooooo sorry~~~The next one i would like to thank for Miss Fiona.She has intro some songs for me and they really soothed my heart after listening them all.These are what we called friends.They came to me when i needed them the most.Well,i guess it won't be often though since i seldom get myself into Emo mode nowadays.Lolz...Hmm,final exam approaching but all in my mind now is Final Destination 4 and another movie!!!I am gonna watch them all before i start my revision.For SURE!!!This saturday would be a nice day for that but i'm gonna watch them all alone.Anyone feel like going with me?=D Just let me know if you wanna join me for that.Hehe...Well,i think that's all for today.Once again,SORRY for my friends!!!
ORINOCO FLOW BY ENYA
I'm okay i guess...

No comments: