My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lifeless Lifestyle~

Still another normal day for me.Had lunch with friend at Mc D.Back from lunch and start facing my lappy till now and still going on.Chat with several friends.Got myself Emo a bit just now.Mr.CCM came and chat with me just now.We opened our webcam and he said that he wanted to show me something.He moved out all the Liquors that he has and shown them to me.Bugger CCM...I still have my exam going on!!!He was even having Whiskey when chating with me.Man,you better not to be an alcoholic or else your liver will be gone.*sigh* I need a well rest after my exam and i'm having the feeling that my health problem is now on alert mode.Please bless me for just another week!Someone please do remind me to go for medical checkup when i am back to my hometown.Alright,what else i have to blog...Umm...Should i blog about that?Should i blog about her?*Thinking...Considering...Thinking...Considering...* I guess the answer is NOPE,i shouldn't.Haha...Time to get my eyes back on to my notes.Bye pals!!!
PS:The photo up there has nothing to do with the following photo!!!Not Joking!!!
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD BY ALEXANDER RYBAK
The song meant a lot to me~

No comments: