My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, September 20, 2009

~Da-Man-Sa-Ra~

Was spending my night at my Brother's house last night which is situated in Damansara and you what,I'm staying at the MASTER ROOM.Haha...It's pretty nice since my sister-in-law was the one incharged of the decoration and design.I didn't know that my bro's house was so damn near to my place.It was like about half an hour of driving from my place here.Lolz...Should i move to there?Drive a car here?That would be awesome.Haha...If i am going to drive here and stay at my bro's house,i think my academic will be definitely gone since my bro's house is just walking distance to the curve!!!Probably would be clubbing from day to night~Hehe...Erm...I guess i am just too tired to blog more since i have been taking care of my niece and nephew just now.That 2 little monsters are terrible but cute.Now my sister-in-law is going to give birth to the third monster soon by this November and i will have another niece.LOL...=D
PARTY IN THE USA BY MILEY CYRUS
Had a nice day~

No comments: