My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 11, 2009

Satu Down,Five tinggal~

Finally my first Paper has gone and there are only 5 papers left.Well,Fluid Mechanics questions are 75% from tutorial questions with no changes!!!Another thing was that the exam was an Open Book test.OMFG~~~So,everyone was just busy copying the answer from the Solution Book and Textbook.After the exam over,i heard someone complaining on the questions and he said that we all wouldn't gain any knowledge from that.At some point of view,i am quite agree with him but what we need now is to do well in our exam.So Brother,Chill laaaaaaa...Tomorrow will be another tough paper and is known as Statics and i am now still stuck in the halfway of it.*Sigh*It's gonna be another sleepless night.My eyes are red due to insufficient rest!!!Hopefully i won't turn blind after this semester exam.So after my exam,i went to library to meet Seen since she is studying there.Thank you Alex for sending me there.=D Then,spent some time and did some revision on Statics before the library is closed.Went for dinner with Tw,Ken,Qi and SEEN and i was just back to my room sweet room.Lol...Now,i should get my eyes back to my Statics notes and tutorials.Ciaoz...Please wish me luck on my next paper.o.O" By the way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH FONG!!!
MAMA DO BY PIXIE LOTT
Uh-oh Uh-oh...

No comments: