My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~Emo Day~

I don't feel like blogging today and coincidently found some songs lyrics that might just voice out my feeling.

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
And I wake to find that you're not there?
What I got to go to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
It's getting more and more absurd.
I tried to go on like I never knew you
I've prayed for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be INCOMPLETE.
If you were here right now,
I swear I'd tell you this
I don't wanna waste another day
Keeping it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go
You were everything I wanted.
You were everything a girl could be.
Then you left me brokenhearted.
Thought that everything was perfect,
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it,
Now I think a little differently.
Im sitting here
Thinking about
How im gonna do without
You around in my life and how am I
I gonna get by
I ain't got no days
Just lonely nights
You want the truth
Well girl i'm not ALRIGHT
Feel out of place and out of time
I think im gonna lose my mind
I miss your face
I miss you standing by my side
I'm dying here its clear to see
Wish i was dreaming but its real
you don't love me anymore
You don't want me anymore
There's a sign on your door
No vacancy, just emptiness
Without your love
I'm homeless
In my heart
I miss you so much
I'm missing your touch
Your the one that I want
The one that I need
The one that I gotta have just to succeed
When i first saw you
I knew it was real
I look for the sun but its raining today
I remember when I first looked into your eyes
It was like, I was there heaven in the sky
I wore a disguise
Cause I didn't want to get hurt
But I didn't know I made everything worse
I don't know how I could do you so wrong
I really wanna show you
I really need to hold you
I really wanna know you
Like no one else can know you
Your number one
Always in my heart
And now I cant believe that our love is torn apart
I need you and
I miss you and
I want you and
I love you cause
I wanna hold you
I wanna kiss you
You were my everything and
I really miss you
I need you and
I miss you and
I want you and
I love you cause
I wanna hold you
I wanna kiss you
you were my everything and
I really miss you

COME HOME BY ONE REPUBLIC Feat. SARA BAREILLES
I can feel it...

No comments: