My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Outing~

Was out to Mid Valley for half of the day to complete my task.=D For the first time that my legs feel so exhausted.Haha...Kept walking around Mid Valley and The Garden in order to look for the thing that i am looking for.Lolz...After spending almost 3 hours,i've got all the things that i want in my bagpack(Redy).It's kinda early by that time and i decided to have my dinner there before i go back to MU.Before dinner,a movie was my only choice to get the time passes faster since my legs were super tired.Where Got Ghost was the movie i watched and it was hilarious,horrible and touchful~Unbelievable right?Faster go and watch it to prove my words.After that movie,i started hunting for food.I got myself into Tony Roma's and had my dinner there with Redy.Haha...Too bad that i was sitting at the place which it's the nearest to the entrance where every people that passed by could see me having my meal.Argh~Not a nice feeling.I've ordered a set of half BBQ chicken and a cocktail that recommended by the waiter for my dinner and it's really niceeeeeeeeeee~Another spot for me to get delicious food.Haha...And and and,it's kinda cheappppppp~=D Alright,need to go and do something now.Ciaoz...
FALLIN' FOR YOU BNY COLBIE CAILLAT
Yeaaaaa...She sayang meeeeeeeeeeeee just now~Haha

No comments: