My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tired~

Again it's another in room day for me because i wanna finish my statics revision.Finally,it's 2.28am now and i have done with my simply-flipped-through method with my notes and tutorials.Argh!!!My head is now stuck and i don't feel like doing anything besides having a nice rest.Well,Seen cheered me up when i was down by drawing me a picture and it really did help me to relax my mind.Thanks a lot Seen Seen!Alright,will be having my Fluid Mechanics paper on tomorrow and i still have no idea what is it about.*Sigh* I guess that i am going to do it badly.Someone please help me out~~~Now i will have to tidy up my Statics notes and tutorials before i go to bed.Once again,my life has PHAILED!*sob sob* Please wish me luck on that.Alright,i am way too tired now,see you guys tomorrow if i am still manage to survive throughout tonight.Going to have a nice sleep now and have to wake up earlier later.Nightz guys!
MEET ME HALFWAY BY BLACK EYED PEAS
That feeling strikes back!

No comments: