My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Insufficient Area~

Alright,another tiring day for me.My room is now super messy due to tonnes of notes,textbooks and tutorial papers.The photo uploaded is just a small part of it.The main part is inappropriate to be shown here.Lolz...Well,i went back to UTAR just now to go and fight back for my rights from UTAR Management team.The thing was like this,we are requested to register for the subjects that we are going to take for next semester by this morning.I slept quite late last night and when i got up from my bed,it's already almost 12noon.So,i logged in into that particular website where we all are supposed to do our course registration there.After several minutes of surfing,i figured out that one of the subjects doesn't provide sufficient tutorial classes for the students where i am supposed to take it next semester.Due to that,i've made the call to UTAR and the officers were kept transferring my phone call from one department to another which is known as MALAYSIAN STYLE OF SERVICES.I'm pretty frustrated by that time and finally i was talking to the right person and what she said to me was YOU HAVE TO COME OVER TO HERE TO FILL UP A FORM which is in a very impolite tone.I was so pissed and i've got the feeling of raising my voice at her but i didn't.In the end,i made my way to UTAR and get all the things done.She was so polite when i was there.I am sure that it's the same person who was yelling at me in the phone.After explaining to her politely,she told me that she will raise up this issue to the HEAD OF DEPARTMENT and hopefully more classes will be added.Or else,they will disqualify those who are not supposed to take the subject by next semester.Argh!!!Wasted my time and money!!!*sigh*

Comment for UTAR: Hey all the Mr.,Mdm.,Ms. officers of UTAR,please do things by using your brain.You are hired because of your brain!!!Always remember that!!!Learn to respect people first when you want people to respect you.


STRAIGHT THROUGH MY HEART BY BACKSTREET BOYS
I'm telling the world that i love her...

No comments: