My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dua Down,Four Tinggal,Satu Gone~

Just finished my Statics Paper today and what i am hoping now is getting a pass.Argh!!!It's kinda hard~My brain was stuck while doing that and i did lots of careless mistakes.Here goes my President list.*Sob Sob*Next will be Engineering Maths and Circuit Theory.Wish that i will do well in the following papers in order to pump up my CGPA up to 3.o and above.*sigh*However,i was so happy today because i had a video call with someone just now and i really enjoy that moment.Hehe...I wish i could stop the time when i was video calling with her.=D Well,i guess that's all for today and i am now going to start my Circuit Theory revision.Ciaoz everyone...STATICS,I HATE YOU!!!
PROM QUEEN BY BUNKFACE
Please bless me throughout the whole exam~~~

No comments: