My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~War Over~

Finally i've done with my exam!!!Partay timeeeeeeeee~=D Went to Jusco to have a nice lunch with my friends after Survey paper.Yeap,we had Nando's again.Haha...It was nice and all of us were extremely full.Then,we walked around since i wanted to buy a new bagpack and yeah i've bought one.I guess i will just name it Redy since it's Red colour in front and black at the back.Before i bought Redy,i was hanging around and looking for 3 presents since 3 of my friends birthday are coming and they will be on holiday when on their birthday.Hence,i've decided to give them earlier.=) All the best for them in the exam as well.I'll pray for you girls...Have faith!!!I will never have my real holiday until she has finished all her papers.Cheers~
LOVE DRUNK BY BOYS LIKE GIRLS
Holiday on the run~

No comments: