My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Packing~

Finally i got myself start packing.Haha...I'm going back on tomorrow.A short bye to my pals here.=D Somehow,i think my house is gonna be very noisy since my sister-in-law is now staying at there together with the 2 little monsters.Lolz...Hmm...Should i bring back my guitar?Was wondering whether i could bring it on board without sending it into cargo.It means that my guitar is gone when it's going to be sent into cargo.Was hanging around these few days and was out with my friend to KLCC for movie yesterday.You know what?Yesterday there were only 7 people who watched the movie ACCIDENT where me and my friend are included in that 7 people.So freaking sweat man!!!Frankly speaking,the show was not that nice though.=\ Money wasted for some rubbish movies!!!RAWR~Gonna prepare for my stuff since i am going back tomorrow.Ciaoz...ALOR STAR,I AM COMING!!!

I LOVE HIM/HER BY DING DANG
Gonna miss her terribly eventhough that deep inside my heart,i knew that she won't be missing me~

No comments: