My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Study is like...

Alright,last paper left before i'm done with my first semester here.For the past 2 weeks,my life was like a living zombie.Just done with my Construction Technology paper by this morning and i'm freaking exhausted now.When i was having lunch,my mom called me up and said that they are going to spend a night at my Brother's new bought house today and she wished that i could join them up.Well,i rejected at first since i am going soon.Then,my mom passed the phone to my sister-in-law,she used my brother as excuse to force me to go out with them tonight.I bow to your skill my sister-in-law!!!I'm still packing with my things and my room is now a mess!!!All notes all over my floor...=( Was with 2 Princess just where they were busy preparing for their Basic-E exam.Haha...They were both kinda lack of confidence to that paper and hence i offered them something.If they passed the paper,i will treat them a nice meal.If they didn't make it,i will still treat them a meal.Haha...Funny right?But never mind as long as i could help them to boost up their confidence even just a little would do.Have faith girls,both of you are not going to fail that.=) Alright,got to continue with my packing now since my Brother is on their way to come and fetch me.Lolz...Ciaoz and take care palz.

PS:The photos attached are to show you guys how hardworking they were.Pfft.


WANNA BY KARA
Taman Ciara i'm coming!!!!!Opsss...I mean DAMANSARA~

No comments: