My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Started~

Finally i get myself into Study Mode.By pressing down the launch button,i knew that my tough days have begun.*sigh* Gonna have my first exam on this incoming Friday.Alright,now my mind is seriously stuck because i don't know what to blog about.LOL...Hmm...Should i blog about my Engineering Maths?Or should i post something regarding on Fluid Mechanics and Circuit Theory?*Slap Slap* Alright,alright,i'm awake.Erk...Oh yea,i was suffering from diarrhea today.It was like storm raging inside my tummy.Argh!!!Hopefully it won't happen on my exam day.Oh crap,am i cursing myself?OMGWTFBBQSAUCE Well,i think i am okay now.So do you guys know what's the most popular application on facebook now?Not farming thingy nor those little games but it's an application which will help you to discover all your friends that keep stalking an eye on you. Am i over active in Facebook?If not,why am i in all the stalk fans list that posted from all my friends. Geez...Gotta back to my notes now.Ciaoz...
1234 BY PLAIN WHITE T'S
I'm so glad that i found you~

No comments: