My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~Random~

Sitting in front of lappy,Maths notes on the screen,mind thinking a person.Oh Gosh,i can't even start my revision.Hmm...What should i do?Just now suddenly offline from MSN and my mind is now worrying about her.Keep facebook-ing throughout the day and i really feel like locking my lappy somewhere else.Somehow,i couldn't do that since all my notes are soft copies and are all inside my lappy.*sigh*Someone please tell me what to do!!!I am getting crazy over here.After all,i will still start my Maths by tonight so that i won't get my time wasted.Study week is approaching and all of us should be chewing our food with our eyes on notes,bathing with our eyes on notes,poo poo-in with our eyes on notes and even sleep with our notes and dream of the notes.So damn crazy right?Well,that's what a Uni student should behave like.I have no idea what has happened to me recently because i only have a meal per day and i don't feel hungry at all.Weird~
LOOK AFTER YOU BY THE FRAY
Tell me what to do...

No comments: