My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 7, 2008

Broken Heart!!!



Just came back from dinner.(alone)
So he is trying to court you huh?It is nice,no more hesitate if he treat you nicely.I don't mind that you cheated me,at least this time don't play with love if he really loves you.I hope that the excuses that you used to reject "people" will never be used again because it really will hurt someone badly.I tried before this feeling,it is like a thousand needles that poke through your heart for everyday,even every moment.This wound will never get recover and it is like a VIRUS which will affect your daily lives.Since i won't be able to be with you again,i wish that he will take care of you for every moment whenever you need someone to talk to,feel unhappy or even sad,try to give him a call.Let him comfort you.

Tell you the truth,it really hurts me.My tears try to come out from my eyes when i heard you said that HE is currently courting you.What i have done before this seems like doesn't take any effects.Treat love sincerely and you will feel the happiness of love.




SOLEDAD BY WESTLIFE


HAVE YOU EVER BY WESTLIFE

NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH YOUR TEARS, AND THE ONE WHO IS, WON'T MAKE YOU CRY.

THE WORST WAY TO MISS SOMEONE IS TO BE SITTING RIGHT BESIDE THEM KNOWING YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM.

NEVER FROWN, EVEN YOU ARE SAD, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR SMILE.

No comments: