My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Special event!!!

So tired,just came back from a special place where most of the people will release stress at there.Although it was tiring but all of us like that.I was so sleepy but i still insist to update my blog before i go to sleep.It is not bad actually since everyone found their happiness at there.Sweet memories among me and my friends,everyone was enjoying to the music.He get an excellent result with his first time and she had enjoyed until can't walk properly.Whereas,others were all normal.Wish we will have the next time...
Good night and good morning for everyone!!
My pain is reducing day by day and is recovering,i just hope that it can recover in a faster rate because i would like to eat some nice food! =)



I'LL BE THE ONE


DIAMOND IN YOUR EYES
My wonderful distraction,
my only solace
I wish i could live forever in your loving embrace
Your smile lights me up
like the diamonds in your eye
Without a second thought
I'll never wonder why
Cause when you are with me
I am who i want to be
Always showing my love,
and devotion to you
Cause no one could ever love me,
quite like you do.

No comments: