My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hugs create peace!!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
What a nice photo!I will always try to get this photo along with me,maybe forever and ever. I really want to make all my friends around me smile for everyday,without sadness.This picture is really something to talk about.For all my friends,whenever you are sad,please do remember that i will always be there with you,especially my DEAR.(If i am able to get one) Even though there is a test waiting for me tomorrow,i have to admit that i really can't concentrate on my revision,what i want to do by now is only listening to some soft melodies which can help me to relax my mind.Have a nice day everyone!!!!Nevertheless,HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO VANESSA!!!!


YOU ARE NOT ALONE BY MICHAEL JACKSON


WRITTEN IN THE STARS BY WESTLIFE

THE SECRET OF HEALTH FOR BOTH MIND AND BODY IS NOT TO MOURN FOR THE PAST,WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE,OR ANTICIPATE TROUBLES BUT TO LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT WISELY AND EARNESTLY.




No comments: