My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ordinary day...

It is just an ordinary day for me.Nothing special happened.Congratulations for Kelly and Jing Yun for completed the presentation.Both of you can now relief from nervous...=D Nothing much to crap about for today because i felt quite sad after came back from there.Perhaps a well rest can relief my pain,even just relief a bit will do.I shouldn't keep thinking of that,it only will make me suffers more.Oh gosh,i really can't make it.My mind is keep thinking of that.I did try not to think about it but i just can't,may be this is so called nature of a human being.Why???
Just simply missing you!!!

It seems there are people who are eternal friends. Some of these friendships happen in a moment, others take building, all of them are worth fighting for. There are friends of circumstance, and I do value those we have for a moment. There are others however that never fade... They may be on the other side of the planet, but in some way both of you are on the same path.Part of me wants to discover why, some time I might take the time to reflect on what that common element is. For now I want to express my gratitude for these people. You are those in my life who are friends beyond any mission we have together or any venture we build together. We may speak daily, once a year, or we may not speak at all. Somehow there is a connection of our hearts beyond space and time. I am extremely wealthy in my relationships, in love. You know who you are that make me this way. Together you are my greatest asset, my greatest strength ~under the One who created me.

I hope my friendship is the words enough to say thank-you.

Of course I wish we were closer, but I still feel your heart beat.
Love is created. It is not innate. It does not exist until it is formed. It does not exist without input. Without Declaration.Attraction must be acted on, spoken forth, and dedicated to.In this existence Love is conceived, but not birthed until unbridled commitment ensues.At that moment feeling and emotion are given the entirety of flight.





DROWNING BY BACKSTREET BOYS

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.~ Woody Allen

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.~ Wizard of Oz

If music be the food of love, play on...~ William Shakespeare (1564-1616)

No comments: