My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Secret code...

An ordinary day.Woke up,laundry,sleep,eat,surf net,sleep again,eat again...(~.~)Downloaded a few old songs that sang by Jay Chou and keep listening.It makes me recalls back my Secondary school life.Tuition,went to school everyday,homework,exams and so on.What a tough life!There is also some sweet memories among all of my friends and me,went to canteen together,played fool at each other,how to anti teachers(ahaha...),discuss homework together and many many more memories which i will cherish forever.Now,most of my friends already went to oversea to further their study.All of us were split to different places,met some new friends.Some1 even will never come back to this country anymore.This is what we known as life.To all my buddies,take care of yourself and the most important thing is always keep in touch.Wish you all will success in the future and perhaps we still have a chance to gather together.


JUST ONE LAST DANCE BY SARAH CONNOR


DON'T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY,YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF IT ALIVE~ELBERT HUBBARD
ALWAYS HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR THE PERSON BEHIND YOU

I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!!

No comments: