My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

O'nite!!!

Yay!I had got the video from my friend,is extremely nice......I just came back from College Model Search.Compare to O'nite,it was not rock enough,not good enough and quite boring.However,i saw her just now in the hall.She was sitting opposite me but next to a guy which seems to be her boyfriend.Well,i admit that it did affected my mood.By the way,i also observed that she hasn't recover from the fever yet(or may be cold) since i saw her keep coughing.Girl,take care of yourself.Let what it should be to be.....



INCOMPLETE BY BACKSTREET BOYS

SOMETIMES LIFE IS INCOMPLETE EVEN UNTIL THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH.WHAT YOU EXPECT TO GET YOU WILL NOT GET,WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET WILL COME TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY.FOR ME,THE SENTENCE WILL CHANGE TO WHAT I EXPECT TO GET I WILL NOT GET,WHAT I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET WILL ALSO NEVER GET.SO,I AM ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!

No comments: