My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's all over!!!

Finallly,all the tests,quiz and assignments for this semester were all finished.Phew...Although its all over but we also need to study on this semester break since all of us will be having the AS exam after our "sweet" semester break.Today our physic quiz,the lecturer came out with 2 pretty easy questions(for those who did study).The first question just a simple step and we can get the answer and it costs 5marks out of 10.Luckily most of us were able to solve it.
Hmm,i think they probably having their preparations for tomorrow.Good luck ya!!!

“How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?”— Albert Einstein

Okay,today i have another question.When he loves a girl and the girl already had a boyfriend,he told the girl that is okay as long as the guy treats her well.All he wants is just to let the girl happy and he does not bother whether the girl is with him or not.How true is this?A person where you love the most and she is with another guy.Personally,i don't think that the boy is thinking like that and it probably will be the opposite.Once a boy told a girl that she is the only one in his life,he definitely will have a mindset of having the girl beside with him.So,when a guy said that he don't mind the girl is not by his side,would he really think like that?Well,sometimes for somebody it might be true and he sincerely wants the girl to be happy no matter who is with her.For me,i will probably be this kind of person where i really want the person that i love the most or cherish the most to be in happy for every moment and i don't really care whether the guy is me or not as long as he can make her day,cherish her and take care of her.If someone can do this,then everything will be fine.May be all of the boys can think about this question and have the answer in your heart.Cherish every moment that you have for those who are already occupied.Treat her well and care for her,if can't become husband and wife,at least you know that you cherish her before when you were with her.Forgive and forget for any wrong that did by her.NOTHING IS WRONG WHEN LOVE IS RIGHT!!!

Cherish her for life!!!


HOMELESS BY LEONA LEWIS

(SELF MADE)
Look into my eyes
What do you see?
Is it a tortured soul?
Or is it just me..

I swear I'll be OK
You don't have to worry about me
Because every time I think
You're all that I see

There are a few things I need to say
There are a few things I want you to know
There are reasons for you to stay
There are things I wish to show

Like the love that's in my heart
Like the pain I feel for you
When you seem to be falling apart
I don't know what to do

Please just call on me
Whenever you're in doubt
Because I'll let you see
That you can scream, that you can shout

So just take your hand in mine
And lets look up at the sky
Lets forget about the time
And together, our souls shall fly...

Look through the lyrics of the song name I'LL NEVER BREAK YOUR HEART that sang by BACKSTREET BOYS and try to see something through your mind.
Baby I know your hurting
Right now you feel like you could never love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you
From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no
but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt that you'd never love again
I deserve a try
honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me
I'll never break your heart
I'lll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey that's no lie
As time goes by
you will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes
And I know you're afraid
To let you're feelings show
And I understand
But girl it's time to let go
I deserve a try honey
Just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see
Bridge No way, no how I'll make you cry

No comments: