My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 14, 2008

Is all over!!!



Wahaha...so happy since i had finished my physic test today.It was pretty tough actually and i have lost 5marks out of 20 marks since i did wrong for the last question.The result of this is made my body fell into sick.Suffering from illness.By the way,there is another test waiting for me next week.This time is a bit difficult from the others subjects because this time will be the MATHEMATICS test and all of the questions will be under A2 syllabus.It is super TOUGH!!!

Yesterday i have found out a website which is full with cute pictures.

NICE NICE!!!


This is true!!!





WAS IT SOMETHING I DIDN'T SAY BY 98 DEGREES


I Love You
I never really knew you

You were just another friend

But when I got to know you,

I let my heart unbend.

I couldn't help past memoriesthat would only make me die

I had to forget my first love

and give love another try

So I've fallen in love with you

and I'll never let you go

I love you more than anyone

I just had to let you know

And if you ever wonder why

I don't know what I'll say

But I'll never stop loving you

each and every day

My feelings for you will never change

Just know my feelings are true

Just remember one thingI Love You!

No comments: