My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

DAC rocks!!!

Just came back from BBox Battle which held by DAC.Woohoo,saw my QUEEN there...Ahaha...Well,this event was good but not as good as O'night.The break dance that performed by all the participants were excellent as well as the music that played by the Djs.However,all of the audiences that attended the event were not high enough perhaps if there are someone which can bring the audiences high.Overall,it is still a good event.Well done everyone from DAC!!!
By the way,today is also the releasing date of SPM result for year 2007.I wonder how many of my juniors had scored well in their exam.Perhaps there are a lot of them who should score well.
Yawn...Time for me to rest...Hehe...
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO SCORED WELL IN SPM!!!




HATE THAT I LOVE YOU BY RIHANNA Feat. NE-YO


MARRIAGE IS LIKE PUTTING YOUR HAND INTO A BAG OF SNAKES IN THE HOPE OF PULLING OUT AN EEL.~LEONARDO DA VINCI

WHY I LOVE YOU

I love you for so many reasons
Big and small
And all of them are wonderful

I love you for all the special qualities
That make you one of a kind
The only one in the world for me

I love you for the things you do
That bring such special meaning to my life
I love you for the silent times
When your eyes and arms tell me all i want to know

I love you
Just because i do

Because now
In the deepest part of my heart
A place where there was nothing before
There is love

LOVE ALWAYS

No comments: