My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy b'day APRIL...

So tired!Arrived Inti around 0530 after Miss April's birthday celebration.We had dinner with the birthday girl and a piece of cake is given to her for free from the restaurant.The food that served from the restaurant were nice as well.After our dinner,we went to have some entertainment.It was just fun and everyone enjoyed very much especially the birthday girl.Although it was fun,but all of us spent a lot for the night and i will have to start saving.If not,i think i will bankrupt very soon.>.<"So,once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL.



I am so happy for this whole day because i saw something from somewhere which makes my heart smiles.Thank you for doing that and i am really happy when i saw it.Thank you,thank you!!!!





ALL OR NOTHING BY O-TOWN


IT ISN'T YOU,I PROMISE FROM LOVE NEVER WANTED ME
There's something about the way you said it,
That I knew you were telling the truth,
But I wasn't quite ready to believe you,
I didn't want to believe you loved me, too.

I wanted to love you with all of my heart,
But I didn't want you to love me at all,
I wanted you to beat me, and not care,
I wanted you to say you would, but never be there.

I know all of this sounds insane to you,
It doesn't even make all that much sense to me,
But things in my past make me who I am now,
I wanted to let you love me, I just didn't know how.

There's something about being abused by a male,
That makes future relationships seem impossible,
I don't know if you'll wait for me to figure it out,
But don't take it personal, you aren't what this is about.

No comments: