My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Started to recover...



Nice,finally it started to recover.However,the pain is still there and the worst thing is i can't even talk.Hope that i can recover as soon as possible.Hehe,today saw my friend wearing a hairband,is so cute and it is suitable to her face.A hairband with love shape on top of it.Today my math's test gone,don't know how to do at all.In fact,today i was not feeling well and i tend to sleep in every class.All of my lecturers keep showing their cares to me and i really feel touched on it.Thank you Mr.Tai and Miss Gladys.I feeling well now.At here,i would like to apologize to them since i slept while having the class.Thanks to PeiYheng also for helping me to buy the pearl powder.
Thank you everyone for taking care of me...







YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION BY CHICAGO


Here You Are
My Love is glowing
brighter than the stars
my dreams all answered
because here you are.

My happiness is completed
now you are all mine
in through my eyes
my dark soul does shine.

You are the most beautiful
the only one I needed
my prayers all answered
with god I have pleeded.

Your halo is glowing
soft diamond bright
all of your feathers
purely so white.

Your eyes are reflecting
my love for you
giving your love to me
is what you now do.

My love is glowing
brighter than the stars
my dreams all answered
because Here You Are...

No comments: