My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 28, 2008

Last and the Best...

Today,Inti Music Performance Act Club(IMPAC) was having the last performance at the bakery for this semester.We have 3 performers that performed for today's closing ceremony.Thank you for 3 of you and it was an excellent performance.Next week will be the last week for most of the students,after that,we will have our semester break for 2 weeks.Have a nice rest while having the semester break.After that,all of us will need to come back to this battle field again.For someone,have a safe journey and wish you enjoy the trip.CHAOzzzzz... A boy likes a girl.
The boy keep bugging the girl since he thought that this is the way to show his care to the girl.
The girl just try her best to ignore all of the funny stuff that being shown by the boy and she really don't care about what he done.
The boy tries his very best to tell the girl how much he likes her.
Yet,the girl still didn't show any response.The girl behaves like that was because of the boy's daily lives which keep flirting with other girls.Therefore,she thought that the boy only tries to play her and is not truly loves her.
"I will do anything for you even though it is wrong..."the boy said.
"Are you serious?Anything i want?"the girl replied.
"Yes,anything as long as it can make you love me."the boy answered.'
And here comes to the girl's request and she only wants to make the boy go away.
"I want you to kill yourself in order to prove that you really love me."the girl said.
The boy was being shocked for a few seconds.
"Is that what you really want?"the boy asked.
"Yes!If you are a coward,please disappear from my eyesight now..."the girl answered.
The boy then take out a scissor and stabbed it toward his stomach.
The girl was so shocked by his action and started to call for help.
The boy then lied on the floor surrounded by his blood.
"I have proved my love to you and i will never have the chance to court you anymore..."he said.
The boy died after all.
The girl keep crying on the spot but he can never say the word I LOVE YOU to girl anymore.The girl is so regret for her cruel request and she fainted after that.
Both of them can never meet again in this life since they were in the different world.

CONCLUSION:A Guy Flirts A Lot But When Night Comes, There Would Only Be A Person He Thinks About & That Girl Is The One He Truly Loves...



FATE BY WHY(FULL HOUSE OST)

I DO LOVE YOU SO I WILL LET YOU GO BY NOVA

it means I can't do it for someone else.

It's not to cut myself off,

It's the realization that I can't control another.


To Let Go....Is not to enable,

but to allow learning from natural consequences.

Is to admit powerlessness,

which means the outcome is not in my hands.


To Let Go....Is not to try to change or blame another,

I can only change myself.

Is not to care for,

but to care about.


To let Go....Is not to fix,

but to be supportive.

Is not to judge,

but to allow another to be a human being.


To let Go....Is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcome,

but to allow others to effect their own outcomes.

Is not to be protective,

it is to permit another to face reality.


To Let Go....Is not to deny,

but to accept.

Is not to nag, scold, or argue,

but to search out my ownshortcomings and to correct them.


To Let Go....Is not to adjust everything to my desires,

but to take each day as it comes,

and to cherish the moment.

Is not to criticize or regulate anyone,

but to try to become whatever dream I can be.


To Let Go....Is not to regret the past,

but to grow and live for the future.

Is to fear less and to love more.


And I do "LOVE YOU"


So I will..."LET YOU GO"...

No comments: