My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Suffering...

ARGH!!!Why physic so hard?Doing revision on physic since there is a test waiting for me on tomorrow.However,i seem to be quite boring on doing the revision.Sometimes,i really feel jealous at those birds since they will not need to take any tests,they have their freedom to do anything or go any where with no worries.No matter how tough are the problems that i will face in the future,i will try my best to solve it if she can give me her support.With her support,all the problems will no longer be a problem for me.Thanks for the compliment that you gave me just now.I am doing all of this because of you but you still don't know how much i like you.Just wish that you can pass your everyday with your lovely smiles on your face.If u can do that for yourself,i will be very happy even though you are not with me.
YOU MAKE MY DAY!!!!






THANK GOD I FOUND YOU BY MARIAH CAREY FEAT.98 DEGREES

LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS PERFECT.
IT ISN'T A FAIRYTALE IN A STORYBOOK.
AND IT DOESN'T ALWAYS COME EASY.
BY KISSING YOUR FOREHEAD,IT COMES TO END OF THE NIGHT.

No comments: