My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Distinction...

Saw the top scorers for SAM just now.I am very impressed by those girls who scored the full marks for the papers like ENGLISH and PHYSIC.The most impressive was all of the top scorers were girls.Why there is no boy who can score well in exam?After i saw the banner,i suddenly have the intention that want to become the top scorer in PHYSIC for my A-LEVEL AS exam.Ahaha...I was like dreaming whole day about that.Actually there is no way for me to achieve such distinction result in the real life no matter how much efforts i put on it.It is like a dream that beyond from me.All i need to do for now is study PHYSIC for every moment and try to get the best for it.
LOVE STORIES:SPEEDING

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slowdown. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.









SO IN LOVE FROM LOVE STORY IN HARVARD




Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.~ Franklin P. Jones





Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind...~ William Shakespeare (1564-1616)





If I never stop loving you, will you never start wanting me too..
I love the way you do that thing..
I love you the way you are, always be yourself because no one else can.
The eye sees the rose, the heart feels the love.
You are my shining star, the light in my night sky.






The hottest love has the coldest end.~ Socrates







Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.~LIM WeiChun



No comments: