My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not available,but i get it....




Wahaha,finally i have the chance to taste the Not Available Green bean ice.It tastes so nice,the boss only sell for tonight.LUCKY ME!Not feeling well again because physic quiz is waiting for me in the morning.This time i think i really gone because i totally didn't study at all for the quiz.It really nothing much to worry about since it will be the last quiz for us in this semester.Semester break seems to be coming and this is also meant that my AS exam is coming as well.Hope that i still have the time to study for the chapters that i don't understand.What a life!!!


Okay,just now i asked one of my friend to define love.He said love is between 2 people where both of them are care about each other and they wanted to stay together for the rest of their life.For him,love is like that,for me,i will define love as another thing where it will be a bit similar with my friend's idea.For me,love is something which you needed for everyday in order to let your life keep going.I will define love as the promise between two people to take care of each other for their lifetime.Is so romantic isn't it?Well,when a boy like a girl,all the things that he did will be the thing that will please the girl in order to make the girl fall in love with him.Is nothing wrong about it if the boy is truly likes the girl.I have also thought about it before,for me,i will only do something that will make the girl happy for every moment.For those who had watched the drama name Ups and Down in the Sea of Love( 十万吨情缘) before,my dream is just like in a part of the scene in the movie where the actress holding a box of paper made sunflowers and stand at the WINDY VALLEY and let the sunflowers flew away in the air and when the lead actor saw it,he tries his very best to find out the location of the girl because this is a promise between the guy and girl.Whenever the girl is unhappy,she will fold a lot of the paper sunflowers and put all of her unhappy memories into it and let it flew away.The guy knew it so he try to find her out.The guy also knew that the girl have asthma and the only way to save her is to make her happy by turning himself upside down.The end of a story will always be the happy ending where both of them can be together again.Although it is a drama but i still have a mindset that i will definitely do that to my lover whenever i have the chance to do it.

I really really want you to be in my life forever and ever and i hope i will be the one for you as well...




I'LL NEVER BREAK YOUR HEART BY BACKSTREET BOYS



I'LL BE THE ONE

Tonight,frozen in time

Forever i will keep you

In my arms,in my heart

That's where i'll find you

And i know,for sure

You are hurting,i am the cure

When you need the comforts of love

I will be the one

Hold you when the world gets tough

I will be the one

Though your fears,should it disappears

You'll never be lonely

Cause all the fears without fail

You're my one and only

And i know,for sure

You are hurting,i am the cure

Love doesn't connect you

Love come to the rescue


Give a try to love and try to enjoy the beauty of love...

No comments: