My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 8, 2008

2008/08/08

8th of August for year 2008,what a special day and number huh!Just came back dinner from outside and before that,i went to bakery while waiting for my friends.When i was around there,i saw that bakery was full with Inti students and by that time,i just realised that China will have their Opening Ceremony for Olympic year 2008.Everyone enjoyed witnessing the opening ceremony and this was the first time for bakery that were full with people till there's no seats left and for those can't get a seat,they will just stand there and enjoy the show.Hmm...Hope that Olympic for year 2008 would end perfectly just like it starts.By the way,i was busy for the whole day packing my stuff and cleaning up my room before i go back to my hometown.5 hours left before i could leave to airport from my hostel and i am not going to sleep because i've dated my friends to go to cyber cafe and spent at least 3 hours there playing some games.It's about time...Argh....AS result,i hate it!!!
*Chilling*

Sigh...Gonna continue with my packing,Ciaoz... Cleaning my messy room...
People witnessing the Opening ceremony of Olympic year 2008



HOW TO FORGET HER BY NICHOLAS TSE

Time is running shorter and shorter...

No comments: