My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's getting closer!!!

Semester break!What a nice thing!;AS result!What a sad thing!
Nice+sad=Not so nice

Aikz...What the H*** that happened to me?Mind can't stop thinking of the result stuff.Why i take it so serious?Darn it!!!Trying my best to get off from thinking it and that's only a method...MAPLING!!!Lolx...Can't stop myself from keep playing Maple.What a legal drug for all the Teenagers.Ahaha...Erm...Kinda boring right now and i think i should do something to kill the boredom.By the way,start packing my stuff for this coming saturday because i am going back to my hometown on that day...=) Can't wait to see my parents,my siblings and my little nephew.Hehe...Hope that my AS result won't affect my mood of having a nice semester break before i come back to Inti and have my Mock exam.It's gonna be a busy semester break...

*Yawn*

Kinda sleepy right now,Nigjht Night!!!


CORONA AND LIME BY SHWAYZE

I control my own life!!!

No comments: