My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 11, 2008

What should i do?

Quite boring today and i just kept staying in front of my laptop,surfing net and listening to the love songs that were played from oversea's fm through Itunes.Well,it's pretty nice even though all the love songs were actually those songs from 90's.By the way,i found out a nice song through the radio and i felt like it's quite a nice song for those who are having exam right at this moment.It's relaxing!Nothing much to crap about for today since i not yet get back my result of my AS exam.Erm...My mom keep cooking chicken soup for me everyday...Lolx...Seems like i am going to grow fatter again.Ahaha...Hmm...Someone recommended me a book to read and it's reading through a website.So,it's pretty convenient for those people who are saving money and want to read some really nice book for free.The link is provided as following:
http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm
Enjoy reading!!!


TWO OCCASIONS BY DEELE

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter Patientand wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimists. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendl y attimes. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

No comments: