My Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home sweet home!!!

Home,the most comfortable place in the world.Finally i am back to my hometown and arrived at my home by 9am today.Phew...What a tiring day!!!After i've tidied up my stuff,i went to the babysitter's house to have a look at my little nephew.He was quite afraid when i first approached to him and he was almost going to cry at that moment but it's okay after a few times of trying.Haha...I think he finally recalls back who am i.After that,my mom bought me a delicious lunch.After having my lunch,i went to room and took a nap because i haven't for the past 24hours.Then,i woke up at 6pm and my dad took us to a Thai restaurant that located at Jitra in order to have our dinner.It was really nice just that i kept sweating for the whole dinner process because all the dishes that ordered by my dad were really spicy.Gonna reserve the toilet for the whole day by tomorrow...Lolx...Erm,got to catch up with some movies now,Night!!!


BURNIN' UP BY JONAS BROTHERS

Damn it,my hand is pain!!!!

No comments: