My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 18, 2008

I miss those memories!!!

Argh...It's raining!Feeling cold in my room and i really need the heat from the sunlight to warm me up.After starving for whole day,i went out to have my dinner just now and then to the grocery shop t buy some instant noodles so that i won't have to go out to have my lunch on tomorrow.While i was choosing the flavours of the instant noodles that i like,i saw that grocery shop is selling mooncakes and i just realised that the mid-autuum festival is coming soon eventhough there's still 28days to go.Therefore,i've bought 2 types of mooncakes with 2 different colours.Hmm...Gonna miss my hometown again because when i was small,my mom will always bought me and my sister all different kind of mooncakes and i really like it.Apart from mooncakes,my uncle will always buy us the lantern when me and my sister were still kids.My family and my neighbours will always come out from home on the mooncake festival and have a talk outside my house while all the children will hold their lanterns and together go out for a walk.I didn't have such fun after i've entered my secondary school and now i am still missing it.The laughing of happy,the cry of burnt lantern and the parents of those kids that kept chit-chating outside my house,all were so memorable.Aikz...Don't feel like growing up now...Lolx...Anyways,we still have a long way to go.Just don't give up...=) By the way,HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO MR. YEW SHU HONG.I am so sorry that this year we can't celebrate your birthday together with you since you have left us and was back to Penang to continue your A-level.Hope that you friends there will celebrate for you...Bro,TAKE CARE!!!An old love song...

TONIGHT I CELEBRATE MY LOVE BY PEABO BRYSON AND ROBERTA FLACK

I want to know what love is...
I can't leave it just like that...
I like you like i always do...

No comments: