My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sayonara!

Went to KLIA in the morning to send one of my friends off to Canada.My friends keep leaving to oversea day by day and i was thinking when it comes to me,will there be anybody to send me off apart from my family?My friend just kept smiling in order to reduce the sadness of his parents and i can see that his mother(my former English teacher when i was in primary school) was so worried about my friend and kept asking whether he is thirsty or not and kept asking me to help them take photos and so on.So,that's what a mother will do when their children are leaving no matter to where.It's was so warm and i really miss my family that are now in Singapore having their vacation.I was back to Inti after he has entered the departure hall.Aikz...It will be a 22hours flight from Malaysia to Los Angeles and then he will depart to Toronto from Los Angeles.May GOD bless my brother so that he will have a safe and nice journey.Mr.Khor Siang Choon,you are now going to have a new life and please do enjoy your Uni life there.I will go to visit you whenever i have the chance and time to do so.Just remember to what your dad told your just now,don't forget BROTHERS if you were to have a GIRLFRIEND there.Lolx...Well,all the best for that fella...Night!!!

THE REASON BY HOOBASTANK

Start leaving and start facing new...

No comments: