My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yeah and Ouch!!!

Finally the Mathematics has over and and i've skipped my Statistics test.Well,supposingly i will have my Chemistry paper by tomorrow but i think i will have to skip it ignore it since i am now suffering from fever,minor headache and dizziness.Argh!!!May be it's because i didn't have nice rest yesterday night because of the Mock exam 'revision' and i planned to have a nap after i've finished my Mathematics test but it seems like i don't even have the intention to sleep.Therefore,i stay inside my room and read some books that i've bought a few days ago.Hmm...Screw Maths again because we were given a past year paper which is known as Killer Paper by our lecturer and most of us can't really answer it and i've did a silly mistake by differentiating a constant.Darn it!!!I am so noob...Zzz...Somehow,it's now all over and i really have to get a nice rest.Erm...Got something to do now...Night for all bloggies!!!

ANGEL BY NATASHA BEDINGFIELD

I am also missing you terribly...
Who is your ANGEL???

No comments: