My Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Start with positive and end with negative...

It was all started positively but in the end,it ended negatively.It was 12pm and i was dreaming at that moment and my handphone suddenly rang and it was my mom calling me.So,that's it,i was forced to wake up by that time to answer the call in order to let her update herself about my recent news.After answering that call,i can't fall in to sleep anymore and the thought of revising Physics came into my mind and i've decided to go to library to have my revision there for tomorrow's test.Well,i went to have my lunch before entering the 'silent department' and surprisingly i found that 2 of my friends were there as well but both of them were not revising Physics since they are not taking Physics.Therefore,i joined them up and get started with my revision on Physics.I've stayed inside the library for 3 hours doing revision starting from 2pm till 5pm with 30minutes break within that period of time.While we were on the way back from the library,we have passed by the cyber cafe and luckily we still managed to resist the temptation of it.Somehow,our movement speed started to get slower and slower after passing by the cyber cafe.When we were in front of Block C,one of my friends can't stand for it anymore and start calling us for dota.Lolx...Here we goes,calling out another friend with all together of 5 people,we were heading to cyber cafe and spent 80minutes there just for a game.Upon finishing the game,we all decided to go for dinner and since it was raining outside,all of us went to dining hall to have our dinner and then everyone is back to their room and will gather together at cyber cafe again by 945pm.Ahaha...Well,it's almost time,have to make my move now...=D Night lu...
Ps:I got the news from one of my juniors that all of us(A-level gang) have made our Chemistry lecturer cried because most of us didn't attend the Chemistry test and only 13 students out of 80++ attended the test.We are so so sorry Mr.Liam,we didn't mean to do so.Please forgive us...By the way,i am not going for the Physics test as well by tomorrow even though i am ready for it.Lolx...


BEST IN ME BY BLUE

Hmm...
At least you look great when you are with you friends...
It's great to see that you are okay with your life...

No comments: