My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Skip it,skip it!!!

Finally,i've skipped my one and only Chemistry test for this semester.Feeling guilty now but what to do?Ah Liam kor,I am so sorry,i didn't mean to do that,just that i haven't prepare for the test and i really don't understand what were you taught us since we start our 4th semester.By the way,i really got addicted to Maple.Lolx...What a nice online game!!!Will only have an hour class by tomorrow and tonight i am not going to sleep earlier.What to do then?Let's MAPLING...Ahaha...Hmm...A few days to go before my semester break as well as my AS result releasing date...I got a bad feeling for my result and for the semester break,i got something that are really important that have to be done when i am back to my hometown.Erm...Inti students still keep fighting hard on their revision due to the exam week,everyone is holding a book and keep doing the exercises.What a shame on me!!!Aikz...Need to finish something.Good night for all the human beings and all the best for those students that are sitting the exam.

LOVE WILL NEVER LIE BY MLTR

Nothing can stop emotion...
Don't do any decision when you are happy...
Don't do any decision when you are sad...
Do your decision when you feel that it's time to do so...

No comments: