My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sadness in my heart...

Finally i back to Inti and i've checked my AS exam result.Even though i didn't fail any subjects,but the result of Physics and Chemistry were not good enough and i've decided to retake this 2 subjects.Argh...I've forgotten all those AS stuff and now i will have to get it back once again before my final exam.Thank GOD that i got an A for my Mathematics and that's why i will not have to retake the subject.I can't imagine how busy would i be if i will have to retake all the 3 subjects.Sigh...Gonna be a tough life again.Start from now and onwards,less games,less out from my room and more for study.It's my last chance!!!Found 2 songs that i feel like it's quite nice to listen and both of the songs are mandarin songs that sang by Rynn Lin Yu Zhong.Kinda late now and i will have to rest earlier since i have lot of things to do after that.Night!!!

REMARRY BY RYNN LIN YU ZHONG

Taking care of everything as well as every parts of my life...

No comments: