My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 1, 2008

In love with Friday!!!

Hell yeah!!!It's Friday night again and it's where the weekends started.Since most of my friends are already went back to their hometown,i have to spend my night in my room by updating my blog,watch the movies that i've downloaded from Dc++ and so on.Went to night market with a friend just now and we spent an hour there buying her stuff.After we came back from the night market,i went to bakery to have my dinner and then back to my room.By the way,i've bought the air ticket by this afternoon since i've decided to go back to hometown on my semester break and i will stay there for a week.Really have to go back to visit my parents and my little nephew.Miss them!!!Hmm...Next week will be the last week for this semester and i am going back by the coming week saturday morning.Gonna go to bed,extremely tired...Night!!!

IN LOVE WITH YOU BY JACKY CHEUNG Feat. REGINE

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you I love you.

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours?

I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

No comments: