My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Return to my music life!!!

It's been a long time that i haven't check the Uk billboard for the new songs and i just did it today but not the lastest Uk billboard but the past Uk billboard.By doing that,i've found out several nice songs that i am interested and all of the songs were the oldies.Old love songs...I really enjoy listening to those songs and i find that it's much more better than most of the songs nowadays.May be i am more to those relaxing songs with relaxing rhythm and i don't really like those pop or rock songs.Somehow,i will need them when there's a special event or when i am going to 'clubbing' areas.Hmm...Better not to spoil my ears because i will still need it to listen more and more nice songs.Lolx...When people asking me do i really interested in any sports,i think my answer will be listening to nice music even though i knew that it's not consider as a sport.Well,it's time for me to go and find out more nice songs.Anyone who are interested in having or recommending nice songs to me are welcome to do so by posting the songs that you want or want to recommend to me under this post comments.Thankz a lot...=) By the way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS CHAN YII...Hope you guys have a nice day!!!

CAN YOU STOP THE RAIN BY PEABO BRYSON

I am still love you as much as love music...
You should know that i am a music lover...
Try it and feel it...

No comments: