My Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Only Love!!!

Oh Gosh!!!Please don't let me down,i want to make back the same dream again for tonight.I swear,i never had such a sweet dream before since i was born till yesterday night.For the first time i wish that i can sleep forever,i knew it's never gonna happen again and that's why i would like to jot it down in my blog.Well,i dreamt about a sweeeeeeeet scene where we only can get it from drama but not in real life.In my dream,a girl kept telling her unhappy things to me and that's the girl that i like the most.Hmm...In fact,i shouldn't be happy because she was crying in front of me and kept telling me how her boyfriend hurt her.Out of sympathy,i lent her my shoulder and she leaned on my shoulder and kept crying for quite a long time.After that,i suggested to bring her to the nearest beach for a walk in order to ease some of her pain.She agreed with tears all over her face and i will have to carry her on my back since she can't really walk there by herself.While we were on our way to the beach,she just simply leaned on my back and kept crying.Even though it was just a dream but i can barely felt the warmness of her tears that kept dropping from her face.I know that sounds silly,but what i am writing down in today's post was true from what i felt.She smiled after we took a walk along the seaside.After that,being woke up by my alarm.Sad,feel like smashing my phone that broke my sweet dream.Aikz...Anyways,it's the sweetest dream of my life...Thank God for giving me such a great dream and i can't ask for more.But,does this indicates that i am going to get a bad result since i got a sweet dream?I think most probably yes...So,that's all for tonight.Good Evening and Good Night!

ONLY LOVE BY TRADEMARK

I like to be with you...
Not to see you crying in front of me...
Telling me how bad he was...
But i want to see you smiling...
Telling me how lucky you are to be separated from that guy...

No comments: