My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 22, 2008

Exam mode:ON!!!

After spending 2 days staying in my room,i've gone through all the notes for Mathematics and Statistics and i really need a rest now.Phew...It's extremely exhausted for me to memorize all the formulas and how to use the those formulas to solve the questions.Even though i've finished revised all the notes,i am still not confident from what i got.Hmm...Will have to revise all of them once again in order to make myself more confident.This is my study method and it's true that it takes time to complete the task but it really helps to increase my self-confidence in solving those tricky questions.Somehow,i still have 2 subjects that haven't touch at all which are Physics and Chemistry.Among this 2 subjects,Physics is considered as okay for me but Chemistry,what a big challenge for me and i am running out of time.Duh!Looks like i will have to give up Chemistry once again.Supposingly i am going out to cyber cafe right at this moment to release myself from those stressful notes and exercises but after thinking for a while,i've decided not to carry out the plan and remain in my room continue with my study after i am done with my post.Erm...I think my books are calling me now...Lolx...So,got to go!Ciaoz and Night!

AMERICAN BOY BY ESTELLE Feat. KANYE WEST

I can stop doing anything but i just can't stop blogging...
You will know the reason...
Only if you know the reason why i start blogging...

No comments: