My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Express yourself!!!

Honestly,i don't really feel happy today because i am so stress about the coming Mock Exam start from next Monday.I will have my Mathematics and Statistic on the first day,following by Chemistry on the next day and then Physics.I've started with Mathematics revision first before i go for other subjects.By the way,i've paid for my A2 exam fees and decided to re-take my Physics and Chemistry for the AS level together with my A2.Wish that i can spend more time on my studies and by having her support,hopefully i will do better for this time.I've learnt my lesson from the past and i won't make myself to be so silly again.Chill out!!!Erm...Gonna continue with my studies.See ya!!!



SUPERMAN BY NESE(HOT SHOT)

No one wants to be a LOSER...
And there's only ONE WINNER...
That's why people keep competing...

No comments: