My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to online game!!!

Let's start mapling!Lolx...Yeah!I am now back to online game and currently playing Inti's server Maple online.I am getting addicted to it till i will ignore my Chemistry test on tomorrow and now the server is currently down for maintainance.It grants me a chance to study after i've updated my blog.So,i have to make it real quick.Nothing special happened today and it's just like usual life where i went to class and came back from class just like normal.Finally,my college is now entered the exam week and all kinds of exam for most of the courses have started.Everyone will hold a book or some notes with them while they were walking out for dinner and the common areas are now full with students.Why can't i just get started with my revision on Chemistry?I really need someone to scold me in order to make me start doing revision on Chemistry,or else,i will just keep on ignore it till my A2 exam.Really don't have much interest in Chemistry...Erm...I think it's almost the time for me to go and study for my test on tomorrow.Somehow,let me say it before i finished this post.SCREW CHEMISTRY!!!Night...

NO LETTING GO BY WAYNE WONDER

I will give you 10 seconds to kill me
Or i will kill myself...
Once again,SCREW CHEMISTRY!!!

No comments: