My Instagram

Instagram

Friday, August 15, 2008

Last night at my home!!!

Argh!!!Time passes so fast,a week just gone like that.Tonight will be the last night for me staying over night in my room because i will go back to Inti by tomorrow and my flight is on 2120.Gonna leave my comfortable bed and the internet speed that thousands times faster than the EBB by tomorrow.Mom cooked quite a lot of food today and said that since i am leaving by tomorrow,i will have to finish all the food by today.Lolx...I am getting fatter again even though i never slim down before.Ahaha...Hmm...Apart from my family,i miss my friends as well.Now,i am pretty regret that decided to go back in such an early time since i still have a week to go when i am back to Inti by tomorrow.Furthermore,i will have to check for my AS result by tomorrow and will have to start doing revision on my study for the coming MOCK exam.I will have my holiday when people are having exam.As the result of having early holiday is when people are having their holiday,i will have my exam.Sigh...I am wondering why would i have selected A-level as my way to Uni after i've got my SPM result.Damn regret now but i can't blame no more since i am going to finish the whole A-level by the end of this year.The next question after this will be which Uni to select in order for me to further my study.Aikz...

A BETTER MAN BY SHAYNE WARD

I will only show my stupidity when i really like you....

No comments: