My Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost there...

It's another day gone after attended the continuously 6 hours class from 10am-4pm and i just realized that i like Physics more than any other subject.Lolx...Time always passes with the fastest speed while having Physics lecture and the slowest for Chemistry.Darn it!How i wish that my everyday will only have Physics and no other subjects.As the A2 is approaching,i've tried my best to start my revision and the result is i will only awake while studying Physics and for other subjects,i would rather take a nap.Sweat!By the way,one of my friends told me that recently a lot of her friends had broke up with their girlfriend/boyfriend and she asked me for help by giving her some ideas in comforting those people.Aikz...Is it now the season of breaking up a relationship?Duh!Luckily i am still single and won't have to care about that kind of problem.Why love someone which don't love you?What is our main duty since we were born and what should we do in order to make it a perfect life?GOD knows...Enjoying my own life and i hope that someone could understand me...Have a nice day!!!
IN LOVE WITH A GIRL BY GAVIN DEGRAW
沙士比亚说:完美的爱情让人丧失心志,不完美的爱情却又伤害人心。
Understand?If you don't,ask me then...

No comments: