My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Recalls back everything that once happened...

I just came back from MPH after the O'night of year 2008 May session.Well,i went to the MPH kinda of earlier since my class ended at 2pm for today.A lot of people actually went there to support their friends who were the candidates of Mr. and Miss Inti for this O'night.Basically,i went there was just to enjoy the performances that being prepared by the O'night organizing committees and figured out the new Mr. and Miss Inti.If i would have to compare this O'night with the previous one,i prefer the previous O'night more than this O'night.Erm...All the performances were nice and i was impressed by some of the performances.Once again,well done for all the organizing committees of the O'night.By the way,all the candidates of the Prom King and Queen please remember that you all will have a dancing lesson on tomorrow from 6-7pm at the dance room.Pretty tired right now,going to sleep soon...Night everyone!
You still remember the scenarios of last time when you were on the stage?All the people that kept shouting for your name and so on.I recalled back all those memories just now when i saw one of the Miss Inti candidates was playing the piano just like you did for last time.The first day that i met you and after that get to know you and so on,all those memories were so valuable for me.You were sitting opposite my side again just like last time,the CMS night.I kept thinking of something that regarding about you just now and i really got it pissed off in my mind.Should i continue with the next step?I can't deny the true love of mine...I just want to know whether am i eligible for you?Just remember that there's an unchanged heart which will be always waiting for you...=')


COMPLICATED HEART BY MLTR

My heart and my love,all melted in the words...

No comments: