My Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Classes...

Just came back dinner with friends from Jabez and bought two toys from the comic shop.It's something like the mini lamp and the light will keep changing colour and i put it near my laptop there as the decorations.Aikz...Tomorrow will have to attend all the classes again and it gets back to the normal life just like last time.Even though Intiball is over,my mind still full with the fantastic moments that happened at there.Looking at those photos,it makes me laugh for the whole day.=)Well,have to continue with my lab report because i will need to pass it up by tomorrow and i am not yet done with it.Argh...Hate Chemistry!!!Your life will go on with him and my life will go on with something or someone else or may be only myself.Well,i am not so care about it anymore and the most important thing for me right at at this moment is the A2 exam that i am going to face soon.Academic first!!!Ciaozzz...Enjoy your life and hope that the love can bring happiness to both of you only if both of you take this relationship sincerely.Just remember,NOTHING IS WRONG WHEN LOVE IS RIGHT.By the way,this will be the last hidden message and start from the following post,i won't put any hidden message anymore since my heart will be same for all the time.Bye forever!!!

FINALLY BY FERGIEclick to commentclick to commentclick to comment

No comments: