My Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yummy!!!

Had my dinner at Tokmama restaurant just now and i have ordered the western food for dinner.The restaurant is just next to the Melati Kopitiam which is behind the Facebook restaurant.For the dinner,i've ordered a set of Grill Cajun Chicken chop and Chicken cream soup.Oh Gosh!Both of the dishes were so delicious and the price were reasonable as well.Damn enjoy the dinner...Erm...After having such a wonderful dinner,i should go out and do some exercises in order to help my stomach to digest the food.By the way,will have a lot of stuff need to do by the coming week such as tests,assignment and so on and tomorrow i will have to pass up my chemistry assignment which i not yet start doing it.Will have my dry lab session for Chemistry by tomorrow and for this weekend,i will have to work out with my 2 Physics lab reports as well as a Chemistry lab report.This is life...All the best for those who are going to have their final exam soon.Going out now,Ciaozzzz...Keep fighting for a better future!!!

IF I NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN BY MAROON 5 Feat. RIHANNA

Just a gentle whisper
told me that you'd gone
Leaving only memories
where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then
so let me say them now
I'm still in love with you
Tell me that you love me
tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
and I'll be there
I'll be there waiting you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one
who loves you like I do
Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you
Now we're here together
yesterday has past
Life is just beginning
close to you at last
And I promise to you
I will always be there
I give my all to you
Living life without you
is more than I can bear
Hold me close forever
I'll be there....
This I promise...
Our love is forever
holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now
Love has found a way~~~
I'm in love
I'm so in love
Ahee~~~
I'm so in love
with you

~It's a song...

No comments: